Saturday, February 25, 2017

Day 2 - Lady Loki

As promised, here's day 2 of our costume-a-day showcasing challenge.

Lady Loki
Modeled by Livia, photographed by Sarah






Trivia
I made this dress and bustier for the premiere of Thor: The Dark World, and only wore it once. I was really happy with how it turned out, but I just didn't relate to Loki's character enough to cosplay him/her more than the once.
The dress is in green taffeta, and the bustier in faux leather overlaid with (recycled) real leather and gold studs. The effect is quite striking, and reminiscent of the character's look from the film.


1 comment:

  1. I like how the costume turned out, and the word "bustier" just makes me giggle. It probably shouldn't, but it does. And it's fun to say. Bustier. *laughs*

    ReplyDelete