Monday, February 9, 2015

#HobbitChallenge Video - Voting Live

Fairly straightforward. I'm coercing my family and friends into voting for my "Hide and Seek with Smaug" HobbitChallenge video. Because that's basically all I can do, right? (I can't bring myself to post it on Facebook. Much too embarrassing.)

Anyway, you just go to the link I've provided, scroll through until you find my video (it'll probably be on page 4 or 5) helpfully labeled "Sarah Martin" with a hideous still of me looking like some bizarre reject from the Beatles, click on it, and then click the vote button beneath the video until you get a message saying something like, "Vote recorded. Come back tomorrow and vote again." <---extremely sage counsel, don't you think?

Here's the link. https://fanchallenge.thehobbit.com/?entryid=440 

Go vote. I'll wait. :)

Did you vote?

Did you?

Did you really?

Yay!

I'm so proud of you! :D *hands out majestic cupcakes*

I'm about 98% certain my video won't win, but where's the harm in trying, right? Thanks, you guys. You're all majestic. 

Not nearly as majestic as Thorin, but more majestic than Kíli. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment